Use the template to draw your designs and fashion sketches when preparing your collection or range.
3 Hour: Re-organise, Re-style, Re-vitalise, Your Style
Usually after seasonal changes, we still have a mixture of clothing combining in our current wardrobe, including clothing that we seldom wear, along with styles that no longer suit our body shapes, our lifestyles or items, “what was I thinking when I bought them?” Perhaps, it is a new season in your life and you want to re-fresh your current style, but not sure where or how to start, here are a few tips just by re-organise your wardrobe to create a fresh and re-vitalised style and boost your outer-confidence in a few hours:
Make time for yourself, you deserve it.
- Time to re-shuffle your clothing and repack for the new season.
- Only keep one season of clothing at a time in your wardrobe
- Pack your clothes in colour ( t-shirts whites together, reds together etc.)
- Hang clothes close together that you can easily combine
- Keep your scarves rolled up in a basket with easy access
- Hang or pack your accessories together easy to see and use to add to your outfits
- Remove clothes you no longer wear; that is too small/big for you; no longer your style